Sunday, July 6, 2008

Joy

There is a place where you are happy,
A face you see everytime.
You miss the bliss,
You long for it from nine to nine.

What you thought was a happy place once,
Just isn't anymore.
It has changed for worse,
It's nothing like before.

Maybe you need to think about why
You keep running away.
What you have been seeking all along
Will be beside you someday.

The pursuit of the joy makes more sense,
Than joy itself could ever be.
Everytime you turn a corner,
Standing by you you will find me.

For your happiness is my life,
I'll make sure you smile everyday.
But that won't happen,
Unless you say what you need to say.

Just because you find happiness in one place,
Doesn't mean it isn't everywhere.
For there are people around you always,
And you know how much they care.

I know what you're thinking,
But I still want you to say.
To make sure I'm not assuming,
And keep learning everyday.




No comments: