Friday, November 7, 2008

Him and Her - 3

Her: I love you!
Him: I love you too!
Her: You know, I've wanted you to be the one for me since forever. Ever since I've known you.
Him: That's the liquor talking. When I ask you tomorrow, you won't admit to have said this.
Her: Because I'm scared. But I want this. I want this forever.
Him: Why can't you tell me all this when you're not high?
Her: Sometimes you behave like you don't care.
Him: I always care. I just get angry and I pretend to not care.

(pause)

Her: (falls asleep on the couch)
Him: Let's go to bed.
Her: I don't like you.
Him: Why?
Her: Coz you won't let me sleep. No, but I wasn't sleeping.
Him: (giggles) You're drunk and you need sleep.
Her: (angry) I'm not drunk and I wasn't sleeping
Him: Okay! You're slightly influenced by alcohol. It's late. Let's go inside and sleep.
Her: Why can't I go to sleep while the video?
Him: What? You're talking nonsense again, in your sleep.
Her: (snores)
Him: (picks her up and takes her to bed)

3 comments:

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

Your "her" seems to have a chronic drinking problem..

Satish K Mantha said...

haha.. :D :-)

Rohit said...

dude u r spoiling pple around you...u r spreading alcohol-ism!! and then writing about it!! shameless!!