Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aid

One of the biggest decisions to make as an international student is about your future. 

There are those who have taken loans and think about repaying them after they land a job. Then there are those who need to get back home to take care of their parents, because there's no one else. The ones who want to make money abroad and save enough to take back home to start a family. The ones who want to work, live and love away from their homeland. 

As graduation nears, that's one of the questions I will need to address. Even though I keep saying that I'll decide as and when the day comes, I know that at least some planning needs to be done in advance. 

I don't have an assistantship as yet, so most of my decisions are financially motivated at times. I even give out this blog address to my prospective bosses, wherever needed. I hope they find this post. Aid from the university always helps a student. A lot will depend upon whether I get aid this semester or not. My graduation date. My future plans. My next lapdance. :P

2 comments:

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

lapdance????

*eyebrow raised till the end of forehead*

Satish K Mantha said...

since when is she charging you for that? ;-)

she doesn't, for me! :P