Saturday, March 8, 2008

If you come back...

I came across an interesting statistic a while back. It said that around 60-70 % of the romantic pop songs in the past two decades have come from boy-bands and girl-bands. I guess groups like the Backstreet boys, Spice girls, Boyzone, Michael Learns to Rock are responsible for most of it. Even recently, many new bands have come up with some really excellent tracks. Blue, Westlife are just some of them.

So, another romantic song by a boy-band. This wasn't one of the famous tracks but it was well appreciated. A beautiful song! My 'song of the moment'.



"If You Come Back"

- Blue

For all this time I've been lovin' you girl
Oh yes I have
And ever since the day you left me here alone
I've been trying to find, oh, the reason why


So if I did something wrong please tell me
I wanna understand
'Cause I don't want this love to ever end

And I swear
If you come back in my life
I'll be there till the end of time
(Come back to me, Come back to me, Back into my life)
And I swear
I'll keep you right by my side
'Cause baby, you're the one I want
(Come back to me, Come back to me, Back into my life)
Oh yes you are


I watched you go
You've taken my heart with you
Oh yes you did
Every time I tried to reach you on the phone
Baby you're never there, girl you're never home






No comments: