Friday, April 25, 2008

Have you ever...

Do you ever feel like walking alone? Like walking into nowhere?

Do you ever feel like disconnecting from the world??

Have you ever wanted peace from all the noise in your head?

Have you felt that destiny will play its part?

Where will life take you if you relinquish control?

Will it be somewhere you belong? What if you want to come back?

Will people find you when they need you?

Or will you just disappear?

Why can't you sleep sometimes? Is it because you are afraid to dream? Or is it because that voice in you head never lets you close your eyes?

How can you say everything and not say anything at the same time?

Have you ever wanted to scream into a pillow? Or kick the ground with your sole?

Have you ever wanted to ask a bunch of rhetorical questions just for the heck of it?

Why do we look for answers to questions that don't have any?

7 comments:

Puneet Bhambhani said...

All this happens to me lot many times....u wrote wt i wanted 2 write.....n yes even i dont have answers for any of those questions.

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

I feel like I have been sitting there, in front of you, while you felt all this. The catalyst, the side-watcher, and the fault. All rolled in one.

Sometimes questions which don't have answers become the very essence of our living. The drive.

Jay said...

Felt all this many times. Well written.

Satish K Mantha said...

i did walk once, like the way you questioned.. and my gumbal (pol & bevda) took care of me.. never after did i ever have a need to do that again.. :-)

Ashwin said...

Puneet - Sometimes not getting answers is better.... Sometimes!

Dream Catcher - I don't really know how much I have felt and thought while I was siting beside you. As my thoughts reached the spout, they get poured out.

Trailblazer - Thanks.

Satish - I feel that when we embark on walks like these, nobody can take care of us better than us. But it is a gift that we have people in our lives who help us through.

Satish K Mantha said...

nope.. they didn't help.. they actually took care of me when i couldn't. u know how much importance i give to gumbals. that argues that it's probably more than to myself! :-)

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

I dint say you were sitting next to me. I said that I felt like I was sitting next to you. Difference in subtle small words. But a world of difference.