Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saved

I start my laptop. Go to my blog page. Create a post. Sit and stare at the blank page and wonder whether I should write what I want to write. Sometimes, I don't even feel like thinking about it. More often than not, I end up writing it. The words in front of me scream the truth, but I won't listen. They tell me a story that I refuse to believe. My mind resists.

I slowly understand the reality. I continue writing. Pour my heart out. Pour my mind out. I write more than I have even thought about the relevant topic. My fingers seem possessed.

Emptiness. When there's nothing left to write, I look away from the keyboard. Stare at the ceiling for a bit. Point my cursor on "Publish post" and consider. Shake my head and click on "Save Now".

I hope that it is safe, somewhere.

2 comments:

Satish K Mantha said...

haan betaa.. aur bol ki tuu ladkii nahin hai! :P

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

ditto for the post...

Can you believe it I did that for this comment too? Finally erased out what I really wanted to say..